Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Project 365 - May 10

This was a very sweet Mother's Day. Mostly because of a very sweet little boy.




On Friday, when Jed lost his first tooth, I was feeling a little sad that he is growing up. He climbed up on my lap, wrapped his arms around me, and told me he was going to give me something for Mother's Day that would make me happy about it. I couldn't imagine what that could be, but I was looking forward to it.

Jed ran into my room this morning with a card that speaks as you open it. He was pretty excited about that. I opened it and heard Sponge Bob say, "Did you know you're my best friend?" Just to make sure I knew it was really from him and not SB, Jed verified that it was true. I was pretty happy about that. :)

Then came the surprise he had promised...the thing that was going to make me not sad that he was growing up. He gave me his Pooh bear, because he said Pooh wouldn't ever get any older.

He loves that Pooh bear. I love that boy.



My second favorite saying of the day: "Is there a kid's day?" :)


No comments: