Wednesday, July 22, 2020

July 22, 2020

Jed wants to do dual enrollment his last two years of high school.
I've spent the last 2 weeks trying to figure out the local community college website.
I figured it was just because I'm old, but I didn't find the website user-friendly at all.
I was so relieved to hear the person in charge of dual enrollment at the community college
tell me today she doesn't think it is either.  :)
Of course, she's about my age, so maybe that doesn't mean much.  :D

One of the documents I had to create was a graduation plan,
and I was surprised to find how helpful this was.
It helped us align the requirements for high school graduation
with the requirements for dual enrollment,
and helped us make some decisions about courses.
Then we found out in the phone conversation today that we might want to reconsider
 everything we were looking at.
At least we're through the application process!

No comments: