Sunday, July 19, 2020

July 19, 2019

I've been keeping a journal for years,
and each year I read over the entire thing to add highlights of the year
to a couple of pages in the back.
I usually try to do this in December so I can be finished
when I start a new journal in January,
but for some reason last year that didn't happen,
and I'm just now reading it.
Sometimes I don't remember what I've written from one week to the next,
and I noticed several times last summer I commented
on being grateful for the humidity
because it made my skin feel so much better
than the dry air of Colorado.
When I opened the curtains this morning,
the sun was shining 
but there was all this moisture on the outside of the windows.
I'm still thankful for it,
although...
...not quite as much as last year.  :)

No comments: