Sunday, March 08, 2020

March 8, 2020

There is a flea market near Jed's weekly homeschool class
and I've enjoyed browsing in there before picking him up in the afternoon.
They have surprisingly good prices and a big variety of sellers and items.
The unusual shape of this mirror caught my eye...
I thought it was a magnifying glass and I could sure use one of those these days.  :)
I was a little horrified to find it was a magnifying mirror...
as if I want to magnify anything on my face to that extent!
However, it did occur to me that it might be helpful when applying makeup
because I can't do that with my reading glasses on
and I can't see close-up without my reading glasses on.
It's been way more helpful than I would ever have thought...
now I can't imagine how I've gotten along all these years of far-sightedness without it.  :)
Plus it was only a couple dollars more than a plastic mirror at Wal-Mart.
I love old stuff!

No comments: