Thursday, March 12, 2020

March 12, 2020

I saw a glimpse of Jed as an adult today,
as he helped me with several things around the house willingly and with a good attitude.
He helped me vacuum by lifting all the furniture that can be picked up so I could vacuum under it
(that is a huge help!)
He helped me move furniture in my bedroom as I rearranged it.
He fixed the garage door safety sensor
(after I apparently whacked it out of alignment, unbeknownst to me, 
while I was sweeping the garage.)
And he changed the water filter in the fridge.
That's where this water pitcher comes in.
We had to run 4 gallons of water through the new filter to flush it before we started using it.
Our gallon water pitchers were too large to fit in the dispenser,
so Jed filled up a 2 liter bottle and emptied it into a gallon pitcher
so he wouldn't have to figure out how many liters are in 4 gallons.  :)

He called me away from my spring cleaning to come see what he had done.
He had emptied the 2 liter bottle completely and this is how full the pitcher was afterwards.
He was pretty pleased with himself.  :D
I already was.  :)

No comments: