Tuesday, December 13, 2016

December 13, 2016

Jed and I took off today for over 2 weeks in North Carolina and Virginia to visit family for Christmas!
We were so excited!!
This was the best travel day EVER.
It started with a train ride from Golden to the Denver airport.
There are a lot of stops along the way but it was smooth as silk and didn't take much longer 
than driving and parking would have, and was a lot more fun.

I printed our boarding passes at home the day before, and we didn't have luggage to pack
(traveling light is so nice but it helps to be staying with people with washing machines)
so we were able to bypass the ticket counter altogether,
and there was NO LINE at security!
And I didn't even get patted down like I usually do!
I looked around waiting for someone to detain me and when I saw no one was looking our way,
we high-tailed it out of there.  :)

The flight was smooth and uneventful, and we didn't have to wait at baggage claim.
So awesome!

Brad picked us up and since he works near the airport, he took us back to his office 
so we could see where the magic happens every day in his organization.  :)
He says he doesn't always look like this but I'm not sure I believe him.  :D

No comments: