Monday, April 06, 2015

April 4, 2015

I know this looks suspiciously like a spa treatment, but Jed was actually suffering - the pollen here is really kicking his behind.  After playing soccer out in the yard, his eyes were not only bloodshot but swollen underneath to painful-looking proportions.  I wish I had gotten a picture of that, but it didn't seem appropriate at the time.  :)  BTW, the cucumbers didn't work.  Neither did milk-soaked cotton balls or the expensive anti-itch eye drops I got for him that night.  They say time heals all wounds, and in this case, it was the only thing that did.

I have a new Secret Pal at church...this year it's a retired couple.  I don't know if the husband will care much about these beautiful hydrangeas, but I think the wife will enjoy them as much as I have.  It was kind of hard to let them go.  :)

No comments: