Monday, April 29, 2013

April 28, 2013

 April 15, 2013
April 28, 2013

Every spring I feel like I miss the trees budding and leafing out - it seems like I go to bed one night and the next morning everything's lush, and I'm left wondering how and when that happened!  Last spring I made a note on this year's calendar to take pictures of the process so I wouldn't miss it.

I didn't start till April 10, when buds had already appeared...maybe next year I'll start before that happens.  Nevertheless, it's been awesome to watch the buds on this one particular branch grow and start to open, especially the last few days, as things have really taken off with sunshine and warmer temperatures.

If you have nothing better to do than watch a tree grow leaves, you can follow the progress here.

No comments: