Friday, March 05, 2010

Of Fairy Dust and Pixie Glue


Remember the embarrassing tale I told recently about my propensity for accidents? And how I attempt to make them all better with appropriate gift baskets?

This is the card that should have been tucked into the car repair gift basket in that post.


It would have been, too, if I hadn't been too sick to make it at the time. What little creativity I have gets eaten up by germs pretty quickly.

This first pic is the best shot of the card, but it's hard to see that the little thing in the groom's hand is a side view mirror.




This is a better angle to see that what he is holding is a part which was confiscated from one of my son's toy cars.




Hopefully the car will get "lost" in the upcoming move and my son will never find out about this particular accident. hehe

Printed inside the card is the following verse, adapted from "My Little Lovely" by The Moody Blues...


Fairy tales sometimes come true
Use fairy dust and pixie glue
Then all the love will stick to you
Like your mirror, tried and true

No comments: