Saturday, January 16, 2021

January 16, 2021

Today was a very large day!
Brad asked me to babysit the grands last night 
because he and Jenn had an appointment they couldn't miss.
This morning we headed outside to check out the "tree house" Brad built last week.
It's a combination deer stand, play house, and zip line platform.
The zip line was our gift to the kids last Christmas,
and the platform was this past year's Christmas gift.  
I'm so glad they're finally getting to zip!  :)
And I couldn't be more impressed that Brad built this...
he's pretty happy with how it turned out as well.  

I don't have any pictures of the kids zipping because I was too busy recording them!  :)


Then this little sweetie came home with me for the first time alone.
We had such a good time...
a picnic with her favorite meal...

...and a bubble bath in the "huge" tub
(which was her favorite part of the day).

She even went to bed with minimal fuss.  :)
 

No comments: