Friday, April 10, 2020

April 10, 2020

I needed to go to the grocery store this week, and the post office,
but when I went to start my car, it wouldn't.
My husband tried to jump my car and nearly started a fire.
I finally called AAA for a jump,
and they conveniently had a new battery on their truck they were willing to sell me. :)
After disinfecting the car and letting it sit a long while,
I finally set out for the grocery store and the post office this morning.
Although I've been trying to wean myself off of it,
I still need the GPS sometimes, 
and the drive from the PO to the grocery store was one of those times.
Only my GPS isn't working.
I think my husband fried it the other night.
So here's the tally over the past month:
my computer died
my car died
my GPS died.
And my new (used) computer isn't working well.
But we're all healthy thus far
and we have food in the fridge.
That's worth way more than any device.
And even if we weren't all healthy thus far
and we didn't have food in the fridge,
we would still have a Saviour
Who would have rather died than live without us.
I can't imagine why,
but I am forever grateful.

No comments: