Sunday, September 22, 2019

September 22, 2019 - Part 1

I was delighted to find out this morning that a friend in our church, like me,
likes to hike and take photographs, 
and her husband, like mine, is not a fan of the photography part,
 which admittedly does take a lot of time.
I was even more delighted when she suggested we go for a hike this afternoon!

I took 998 photographs, and not even a hint of a sigh of impatience was heard anywhere.  
It was delightful.  :D

We went to an old mill that's only 10 minutes or so from our house!
There is a 1.5 mile trail around the pond, and trails in the woods surrounding the mill.
This photo is a reflection of the mill in the pond.




The pond is fed by Ball's Creek, which branches off of the Catawba River.  
The dam was pretty...
I wish we had known about this place while we were having so much rain this summer...
I'd love to see water covering it.





No comments: