Tuesday, June 25, 2019

June 25, 2019

Jed talked me into doing the most amazing thing earlier this year, and I'm so glad he did!
He wanted to see the Avengers: Endgame movie that was coming out in April,
but he had missed quite a few of the previous movies, and I had missed even more.
He proposed that we start watching them, from the beginning - 
TWENTY-TWO movies! - 
and then watch Endgame in a theater as a reward.
Thank goodness it's been in theaters a very long time, because we haven't seen it yet...
the move disrupted our viewing.
We have 2 more movies to watch and then we'll be ready, 
and our plan is to accomplish that in the very near future.
I'm not a fan of action movies, 
but watching them consecutively and following the story lines has made a huge difference, 
and I've been enjoying the movies and loving the time with Jed.
So much so, that when I saw this shadow on my dashboard, cast by my rear-view mirror,
I immediately thought of Groot.  :)
Jed did too, and laughed his head off.  :D
 


No comments: