Sunday, January 21, 2018

January 21, 2018

After an early snow of several inches on October 9, we've had precious little snow, just dustings.
We got another dusting on Martin Luther King's birthday last week,
but I was starting with an illness similar to the flu and wasn't able to enjoy it one bit.
I'm not back to normal, but I'm much better than I was, and I'm very thankful for that.
Especially since we got a pretty good snow today finally!
We've all been so sick (Tracy was even diagnosed with pneumonia this week)
that we hadn't even had our Christmas celebration here at home.
Today seemed like the perfect time, with snow falling outside.

Yes, our Christmas tree is still up.  :)
That's what happens when you've been sick since December 23.

After opening gifts, Jed headed out into the wilds to shovel and dig his dad's car out.



No comments: