Friday, April 11, 2014

April 9, 2014

Today is Dyce's 3rd birthday!  This is the card I made for him...inside it says "Happy Birthday to a boy who really throws himself into everything he does!"  :)

You may remember this picture from back in December when Dyce and his family were visiting us for Christmas.  I got the idea to put a birthday cake in his path from his father....one of Brad's best friends growing up was from Mexico, and one year while Brad was blowing out the candles on his birthday cake Luis did what is apparently a Mexican birthday tradition - he pushed Brad's face into the cake.  It was a memorable moment, for sure.  :)  I figured Brad would understand this card, even if I did have to explain it to Jenn.  :)  I added the shark just to make things a little more interesting.  haha

On a separate note, my photograph software has started doing something funky...as you can see in the picture above, the card is crooked in the photograph, so I did what I always do in this situation - I rotated the photograph.  Only this time, it created these breaks in the lines. (click on the image to enlarge it)

Anyone know why that happened and how to avoid it?

No comments: