Saturday, April 21, 2012

Project 365/111



Today's post isn't a photograph; in fact, you can't see anything at all on the video since I filmed it tonight.
But the sound of a hundred spring peepers is worth more than all the photographs I'll take this year.

Be sure to get rid of the music so you can hear the peeps!
First, scroll down to the music player at the bottom of this screen
Then click on the very large button on the left with the two vertical dashes
Then come back up here to the video and click on the triangle at the bottom left

1 comment:

Azlina Abdul said...

Wow! Thank you for posting this for me! I think the last time I heard something like this was when I was staying at my grandma's house in the rural areas. So long ago when I was still a little kid. Thank you for sharing this with me Sandi ;).