Saturday, May 15, 2021

May 15, 2021

Our grandson spent the weekend with us and we had a ball!
Today started with breakfast at Bob Evans...
 
...then progressed to his first driving lesson!
His dad was 9 when his granddad began teaching him to drive,
so I'm continuing the tradition 
(albeit one year late - but I think 10 is a more reasonable age to begin). :)

He did really well!
And boy, was he excited.  :)

We ended the day with 2 hours of playing out front...
throwing a football and a huge frisbee, 
playing keep-away with the football,
hitting baseballs,
and tennis - that was my favorite.
I was so tired!
But for some odd reason, when I used my exercise machine afterwards,
I felt stronger than I have since I started using it again recently.
I really need this boy to come live with me -
it would be like boot camp for Grammy!  :)
 

No comments: