Friday, November 06, 2015

November 6, 2015

Snow was in the forecast for the Metro Denver area yesterday, so we thought we would get a dusting at least.  I was more than a little disappointed to see nary a flake...it's been more than 2 years since we saw snow falling.  However, I know it's coming and I can be patient a little longer.

It was quite a surprise this morning when we drove to Evergreen (another trip to Home Depot and Wal-Mart - this always happens when we move) and saw that they got snow - and they're just 12 miles away!  They're up in the mountains, but still...if this is the way it's going to be this winter, I'm going to be making more trips to Wal-Mart than anybody should.  :)





I know this isn't much snow, but it's only November 6!!!
Can you imagine how gorgeous all those pine trees are going to be??!!

No comments: