Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I LOVE E-BAY!

See this adorable wool pea coat from Gap? The one I paid $15 for on clearance a couple of years ago? The one Jed never wore because...well, that part I'm not sure about....it's complicated.

But now it's too small. So what to do?

E-bay to the rescue!

I've been thinking about setting up a seller account for a long time now, and I finally took the plunge. I set up 9 auctions this morning and the bidding has already begun!

But this coat takes the cake - I started the bidding at $10, and in just THREE BIDS it's already at $20.50!! The FIRST DAY!

I don't expect it to go much higher, and I certainly don't expect the other auctions to do as well, and that's okay...I love getting a bargain on e-bay, so I don't mind giving someone else one. But I have to admit, it's pretty exciting. I'm already starting to look around the house to see what else I can sell. :)

No comments: